By Joshua Macharia
- Places of worship to commence phased re-opening in strict conformity with all guidelines set out by the inter faith Council
- Only a maximum of 100 persons shall be allowed to attend a church service.
- Sunday schools, Madrassa to remain suspended
- Only open to people above 13 years and not beyond 58 years and with no health complications will be allowed in churches. Service to take a maximum of 1 hour only.
- The Ministry of Education will by latest tomorrow, notify Kenyans on the resumption of the 2020 calendar and resumption of education
- Restriction on public gatherings, political meetings is extended for a further 30 days
- Domestic flights to resume on Wednesday while International flight to resume on 1st August in strict conformity with protocols from Ministry of Health.
- Bars only allowed to sell “take aways”