- Kenya reports 727 new COVID-19 cases today following the testing of 6371 samples raising the number of positive cases to 21,363.
- 696 of them are Kenyans
- 31 of foreigners
- 465 of them are male and 262 are female
- The youngest being a 1 year old infant & 92 year old man being the oldest
- 23 deaths have been recorded today raising the mortality rate to 341
- 254 patients have been released of which 166 of them are from hospitals & 88 from home based care facilities
- Nairobi still leads with 470 positive cases while in Mombasa the number is declining
Renowned sociologist & lecturer at UoN Ken Ouko has passed away today at the Aga Khan Hospital in Nairobi due to Covid-19.His death brings the number of UoN lecturers who have passed away battling Covid-19 since the pandemic struck in march to 5.
He is among the 23 people who have passed away due to covid-19 today.Follow us in social media: